When it comes to roofing products and services, EZ Vent-N-Closure is the name you can trust. We have been in construction and roofing for over 35 years and saw the need for a better product at a reasonable price.
Why You Should Ventilate Your Building?
Reduce costly and damaging heat transfer and buildup.
Eliminate moisture and condensation accumulation.
Prevent unwanted mold and mildew in your environment.
Maintain comfortable internal environment.
HOW VENTILATION OCCURS
With the EZ Vent-N-Closure System
Effective and efficient ridge ventilation occurs when several components are in place. Fresh outside air is taken in through soffit or side vents. This cooler air then rises from these intake points and mixes within the attic or building space and rises to the highest point of the roof. This mix of stale and fresh air escapes at the top or ridge through the ridge vent system. This continuous air flow is created by a naturally occurring thermal effect.
Also, positive airflow across the ridge of the house creates a negative pressure. This pulls air out of the ridge vent and brings in cool air from the intake vents below. In calm or windy weather, the entire attic is vented by a constant flow of cooler, dryer outside air. These key factors create and maintain effective and efficient air flow.
To ensure the ridge vent system performs at its optimum level the soffit or side vents must be clear of dirt and debris. Also, these intake vents should match or exceed the net free air space of the ridge vent.
Benefits To Building
and Home Owners
- Decrease energy consumption from Electrical Fans, Vents and HVAC systems by removing stagnant air.
- Utilizes the natural flow of air. (no power, moving parts or noise)
- Maintenance free. (no clogging and no closure fall-outs
- Provides weather-tight ventilation from wind and rain.
- Maintains a clean, attractive roofline. (hidden underneath the ridge cap)
- Extends the life of the building.
- Avoid combustion from heat buildup in hay barns and chemical storage facilities.